Ronald E. Roark
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Ron is a seasoned problem-solver and a 40-year veteran of challenging asset management assignments. He has spent years owning and operating hospitality assets, multi-family residential properties, and commercial real estate in North America and Europe and generating superior returns for investors. He presently leads the revitalization of Gig Harbor Marina and Boatyard into a multi-purpose hospitality venue and working boatyard and lends his leadership to the Northwest Maritime Academy, dedicated to educating mariners with the knowledge and skills necessary to make informed, safe decisions.
Ron has brought his experience with corporate policy, risk management and asset management to many boards, such as:
- Director, Liberty Bay Bank, Poulso, WA (2016 – present)
- Vice Chairman of Crown NorthCorp Westfalen Bank’s Supervisory Board, and Chairman of all credit committees and servicing affiliates
- Director at Bank of Maine, Chairman of the Risk Committee, and a Director on the Loan and Compensation Committee
- Chairman of the Commercial Mortgage Securities Association’s International Committee and member of Executive Committee
- Currently a Senior Advisor Real Estate to Brown Gibbons and Lang Investment Bank
Chief Financial Officer
With over 18 years of experience in finance, accounting, real estate investment banking and more, Bonnie works closely with Crown NorthCorp’s CEO on financial strategy, building on her prior role in which she analyzed non-performing mortgage portfolios. Prior to working with Crown NorthCorp, Bonnie originated and managed subordinated unsecured loans at Vancity Credit Union (Canada’s largest credit union) and launched a new debt and equity financing program.
Bonnie financed over $1 billion of structured capital during her investment banking career with Dutch Bank, ABN AMRO and Hypo Real Estate Bank, and in 2007 worked with a sovereign wealth fund on a $1 billion (AUS) acquisition bid on an Australian care homes group. Bonnie’s career began with Deloitte in Toronto, then in London, where she advised on private equity transactions as a corporate finance advisor. Bonnie is a CPA (Ontario), CA, and CFA Charterholder.